Thursday, April 14, 2011

A NEW ME :)

         A new second, a new minute, a new hour, a new day, a new month, a new year.... A NEW ME! :D  It's the first day of the year 2011 and already I'm having a great start. :) I usually never do this but this year I have decided to have a few new year resolutions. (haa more like difficult resolutions)  I have made a lot of bad choices in my past that I really regret doing and that I want to change about myself. I dont want to ever do those bad things again. That is why the first resolution on my list is #1- Be the ultimate best Mormon ever!!  I want to be the nicest most kindest and sweetest person ever! I want to put other people before me. I want to be close to my savior and to be active in my church callings and activities. I want to go on a mission in the summer. :) I want to be a leader, an example, responsible. I just want to be there! no matter what the situation is. Whether it is doing community service on the side of the highway to comforting somebody when they are down.
        I have always struggled with my weight as girly as that sounds..  I'm not comfortable with my body or my face.. So!Rresolution #2- Get toned and into shape. I know that if I am more comfty with my bod then I will be more comfty with my face. :) because I know im not ugly thats for duurn sure! haha.. I plan to run 3 miles errrday, jump rope, and lift weights. Also, to eat more healthy which is going to be very difficult but. I can do it!!  I am so determined and inspired by Justin biebers new song Never Say Never! I will Never let anybody tell me i cant do something.....haha im totes cereal! I can do anything i put my mind to. :) It is time to feel good about myself. I want to look guuuud.. I want to turn all of the girls heads... shoot! I want to turn everybodies heads.. even the guys.. haha JOKES! but furreal getting in shape will help me look better when I'm dancing as well. I love to dance. :) Hip hop, salsa, white people, anything.. It is so much fun. I really want to learn how to tumble and be in control of my body. That would be tight! That is why for resolution #3- Become Flexible.  I am going to stretch every bone in my body every single day.  The only prob is that I dont really know how to stretch I looked on youtube today and I found this one vid that I am going to follow until I get a pro to show me some legit stretching moves.  Im excited though.
            So these are all of my resolutions for this year. :D I feel so determined to make all of these a part of my life. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment